5/9/13

Thư gửi Quỹ hỗ trợ cộng đồng Lawrence S.Ting

Dear Sirs,

My name is Nguyễn Lê Anh. I am 21 years old and a forth-year student at Physics Faculty of Ho Chi Minh City University of Pedagogy.
I was born in Nha Trang, a small beach city in Central of Vietnam. My family has 3 people: my father, my mother and me. As an only child in the family, I have got great expectations from my parents. Therefore, I have been striving to study to please them. I like Natural Sciences very much and I chose Physics to study in the university.
My journey to university is not simple. When I was 17 years old, my mother got a breast cancer, that made my family run into difficulties. Then, I had to struggle with myself to overcome the mental shock and continue my studying. In my opinion, learning is the shortest way to success. In the first year of university, since I was not well-adapted to the new studying environment, my academic results were not as good as expected. However, after that I have been making great effort to achieve outstanding academic performance. Having this achievement, I want to thank my parents, who always encourage me when I feel desperated. Then, I want to thank my lecturers, my access providers to knowledge, and also thank my friends, who always give me support whenever I need.
I have a big dream to research physics at a well-known Physics Institute in the world. I wish I can go abroad for higher education, particularly to developed countries to have chances to access to the latest technologies and the most advanced physics knowledge. And then, as a teacher, I can bring the knowledge to our students, as well as give them inspiration for physics. Everyday, I am doing my best to make my dream come true.
I am friendly, helpful, optimistic, having good senses of humor. Besides learning, I have involved in several voluntary activities, which always make me very happy. I like doing good things for our community, such as celebrating Mid – Autumn festival and Universal Children's Day for poor children in my hometown, and participating “Green summer” campaign organized by University’s Communist Youth Union and Physics Falcuty. In addition, I provide home tutorial services to children and students. As a tutor, I can earn some money to finance my study and help my family.
After the Lawrence Sting Scholarship was announced in the university , I would like to apply for this.  If granted, I believe the scholarship is one of marked milestone in my learning journey to turn my dream come true.

Sincerely yours!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét