30/7/14

Writing Part 2

--------Exercise 1-----------
Dear Karen,
1. I / have / great time / here / England.
2. My university term / not start / until / the autumn / so / I / take / opportunity / improve / my English.
3. I / stay / some English friends / own / a farm.
4. weekdays / I catch / a bus / language classes.
5. My friends / say / my pronuciation / much better / when / I arrive.
6. weekends / I / help / the farm. It / quite / hard work / but / I like.
7. you / come / see / me / Christmas?
8. My friends / want / meet / you / and there / plenty / space.
9. Let / me / know / as soon / you / decide.
10. I / look  forward / hear / you / soon.
Love,
Paul
------------------
Dear Karen,
I'm having a great time here in England. My university term doesn't start until the autumn, so I'm taking the opportunity to improve my English. I'm staying with some English friends who own a farm. On weekdays, I catch a bus to language classes. My friends say that my pronunciation is much better than when I arrived. At weekends, I help on the farm. It's quite hard work but I like it.
Are you coming to see me at Christmas? My friends want to meet you and there is plenty of space. Let me know as soon as you decide.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Love,
Paul

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét